Immigration - HarrisdaSilva
page-template-default,page,page-id-60,ajax_updown_fade,page_not_loaded,,select-theme-ver-1.7.1,wpb-js-composer js-comp-ver-4.3.5,vc_responsive



Our services include:

  • Standard extensions
  • Indefinite leave to remain
  • Work permits
  • Visa/entry clearance
  • All other immigration matters

Languages spoken

  • Portuguese
  • Spanish
  • Greek

We are here to help you.



To the Immigration & Nationality Directorate


Defining a straightforward application is not easy. But if you make a valid application by using the correct form, completing it properly and sending in all the required documents, it will help the chances of your application being decided on initial screening.


Your immigration status while your application is being decided


As long as you make a valid application before your permission to stay ends, your existing immigration status will continue until your application is decided, even if the decision is not made until after the end of your current permitted stay. If your existing visa allows you to work, you can continue to do so until your case is decided.


Applying under EEA law

EEA nationals and family members do not need to complete an application form for a residence permit/document.


Applying for a work permit

To get a work permit, you must have been offered employment in the United Kingdom. Your employer must apply for the work permit on your behalf.


If you have been here as a work permit holder for 4 years and want to apply for settlement in this country as a work permit holder, you should apply in the normal way using form SET(O).


Making an appeal

On 2nd October 2000, important changes were introduced to the appeals system for foreign nationals whose immigration applications are refused. The new, streamlined, ‘one stop’ system offers a faster service to genuine applicants and strengthens the control on those who do not qualify to come here. The system has also been amended so that our appeals cover human rights issues without the need for a separate application to a court.


Applications abroad for UK Entry Clearance


Visa (IM2A & B) or Applications within the UK


Visa Prescribed Grounds:

  • Fiancée/Spouse – IM2A & B
  • Spouse (extend) – FLR(M)
  • Spouse (indefinite) – SET(M)
  • Family Member – SET(F)
  • Au pair / visitor – FLR(O)
  • Student – FLR(S)
  • Investor – BUS
  • After Asylum – ELR
  • Residence – EEC1
  • Other (Indefinite) – SET(O)

Visa Non Prescribed Grounds:

  • Long residence Concession
  • Compassionate
  • Reason outside the rules

Work Permit

  • Work Permits (UK)
  • Leave to remain

British Citizenship:

  • Naturalization
  • British Passport


We deal with all appeals.


Initial Interview First 30 minutes free


Thereafter £150 plus VAT per hour.


Alternatively, fixed fee of £500 plus VAT for straight forward applications within prescribed grounds, including first interview, consideration of documents, preparation of Application, filing with Home Office, and advising you generally.


We have a surgery every Thursday between 1pm to 4pm for immigration matters. Please ensure that you attend with all relevant documentation.


Please note you may be eligible for public funding however we do not provide this service

Call me Back!

Fill in the following form and we will call you back.